A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Michiko Yoshinaga - Seidōitsuseishōgai

Michiko Yoshinaga - Seidōitsuseishōgai

Original title: "Seidōitsuseishōgai ― seitenka no asa (Shūeisha shinsho) 性同一性障害 ―性転換の朝 (集英社新書) (Gender Identity Disorder-Morning of Sex Change (Shueisha Shinsho)) by Michiko Yoshinaga 吉永 みち子.

"I'm the one who decides "gender". A medical frontline report for all those who stand at the crossroads between men and women. A book of hope where the dream of sex change becomes a reality! A woman's body but a man's mind, or vice versa. "Gender identity disorder" caused by the malfunction of the fetal sex determination mechanism has given "him" and "she" unseen emotional scars.

A special team at the Saitama Medical University General Medical Center was set up to solve the problem. While following the operations of a team of doctors led by Professor Takao Harashina, we have also examined many real cases of troubles, and now we have compiled a document of the origin of "man" and "woman". This is a hopeful and realistic report from the forefront of gender reassignment medicine for all those who stand at the crossroads of gender."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book