A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Deanna Homar - I Am Deanna

Deanna Homar - I Am Deanna

Full title: "I Am Deanna" by Deanna Homar.

"Deanna Homar is a transgender woman who struggles with the reality of coming out. And also struggles with her mental illness known as schizophrenia. In the book she talks about her family life being denied who she is, and it also talks about her experiences with her gender identity and sexual orientation.

"I Am Deanna" also talks about how she came out to her family and friends, and also how she used her writing skills as a coping skill. Finally, she also talks about how her friends and family support her from day one, and how she triumphs over her personal tragedies such as losing both her grandmothers and the love and support she has received."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book