A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Jodi Jeloudov - My Rebellion

Jodi Jeloudov - My Rebellion

Full title: "My Rebellion: How Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell, Together with Vladimir Putin, Hired Wells Fargo Bank to Terrorize Our LGBTQ+ Community & How This Transgender Woman Fought Them" by Jodi Jeloudov.

"My Rebellion - A Page Turner for The Oppressed, The Misunderstood and The Exploited! This book is dedicated to all of those people who are different and who are especially dared to be different and were mocked for it. Whether you are black, transgender, or any proud member of the LGBTQ+ community, My Rebellion will definitely be a page-turner for you."

"Hi, my name is Jodi Jeloudov, and I am a proud transgender woman and a disabled US military veteran who opposed for 30 years and still opposes discrimination and injustice of any kind. In my book, My Rebellion, I highlight how Wells Fargo, Trump, and Putin collude to ensure that people who don't look like them, think like them, or have the same skin color as them are treated as less than human."

"Their vile agenda is promoted by people in power who share their beliefs, such as Mitch McConnell and Elaine Chao, who, through Wells Fargo, have tried to instill hatred into the innocent American soul. Divided into 8 eye-opening chapters, My Rebellion takes the reader on a whirlwind journey that highlights how transphobia has literally resulted in the murders of countless transwomen and how alleged giants and bigwigs such as Trump, McConnell and Wells Fargo can't give two hoots about it.

This is a book on gender identity and trans rights. It is a voice against transgender rights oppression. It explores themes such as transgender discrimination in the workplace, fights against LGBT rights, American political development on LGBT, Capital riots on LGBT, exploitation of transgender employees, the Wells Fargo Scandal, and more. It also looks into Mike Pence’s Discrimination against LGBT, his anti-gay agenda, and the role of the Trump Administration against LGBT protection. Backed by Cold, Hard Evidence and Official Documents/ProofAll of these facts are not just hearsay. Each revelation and story are backed by evidence in the form of official screenshots, hard facts, official affidavits, and other documentation that proves that gender, race, and disability discrimination is a monster that is yet to be slain."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book