A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Taylor Harding-Jenkins - He Fell From Venus

Taylor Harding-Jenkins - He Fell From Venus

Full title: "He Fell From Venus: The Harsh Past of a Transgender Woman" by Taylor Harding-Jenkins.

"My name is Taylor. But it’s been my name only for the past three years. Before, I used to be a random guy. I was still writing stories to kill the time, I was still attracted to women, you know, it was a normal life. I just had a big problem: a massive depression. It was pretty much the little stone in my shoe that prevented me from walking correctly.

The problem with this depression was that it was caused by a reason I could never tell anyone. Because it was too big. Because it was just a truth that I couldn’t say, words that I could never pronounce. A melancholia that I couldn't fight, because, its cause was very simple: “Mum, I want to become a woman”."


Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book