A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Nell Rose - Transition The Story Of My Life With A Transgender

Nell Rose - Transition The Story Of My Life With A Transgender

Full title: "Transition The Story Of My Life With A Transgender" by Nell Rose. The book was published as an ebook in 2012 and a paperback in 2016.

"After being married for over 10 years you would think that nothing could shock you where your other half was concerned. But that day totally changed my life and shook me to the core! I can still feel the chill rushing through my body as I suddenly, horribly realized that my husband wasn't the man I thought he was!. Am I living in an alternate reality? Where had my loving kind husband gone? And who put this strange creature in his place? It was time to wake up."


"Nell Rose Loveridge hails from Buckinghamshire, England, and lives with her partner, Jake. Nell has been writing since she was a child and has been featured on Fortean Times online, Derren Brown online and other prestigious sites. She has also written over 400 articles for various sites online, dealing with health, reincarnation, ghosts and true life stories.

She has contributed many short stories and articles to local magazines and newspapers. She has written three books in the Series GYPSIES. which is all about her life with Jake, her gypsy rover! Along with four other novels and two children's books."

Available via Amazon


Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book