A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Marie-Luisa Quolke - Es ist nie zu Spät: Transition

Marie-Luisa Quolke - Es ist nie zu Spät: Transition

Original title: "Es ist nie zu Spät: Transition" (It's never too late: Transition) by Marie-Luisa Quolke.

It is never too late to take the step of transition. My name is Marie-Luisa Quolke and I was born as a boy in Berlin in 1960.

I quickly realized that something was wrong with me. Even as a child, I knew that I was different from other boys, but I couldn't express it at that time because society wasn't ready for it yet. So it took me almost 5 decades to live my true self. I tried to write this down in this book. From over 40 years of suffering to becoming a happy woman.


Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book