A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Philippine Dhanis - Je suis transexuelle: j'en fais pas une...

Philippine Dhanis - Je suis transexuelle: j'en fais pas une...

Original title: "Je suis transexuelle: j'en fais pas une maladie!" (I'm transsexual: I don't make it a disease!) by Philippine Dhanis.

I have to get used to the light gradually so as not to be blinded by my new condition. I will have to gradually learn to master each of the feminine codes, so as not to be a caricature. This gentle yet powerful transformation takes the time necessary for me to totally and definitively incarnate as a woman, smoothly and delicately.

I will certainly need strength when tackling the surgical steps that I am considering, but here too, time and hormones will have done their work. I will be ready, well prepared, but I can't help but think that here too, I will be impatient and that I will need a lot of courage to reason with myself!

Available via librest.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book