A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Anna Kłonkowska - Płeć: dana czy zadana?

Anna Kłonkowska - Płeć: dana czy zadana?

Original title: "Płeć: dana czy zadana? Strategie negocjacji (nie)tożsamości transpłciowej w Polsce" (Gender: given or assumed? Strategies for negotiating transgender (non)identity in Poland) by Anna Kłonkowska.

Anna M. Kłonkowska's book is a well-written and expert presentation of the global and Polish state of research on the social situation of transgender people. The added value is the results of empirical research on the life strategies of transgender people in Poland in the last few years. Therefore, these are original and new data on an important social issue, obtained by a researcher who has been publishing on this topic for many years and is one of the few Polish experts in the field of transgenderism.

Available via lubimyczytac.pl

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book