A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , , » Renata Ceribelli & Bruno Della Latta - Trans

Renata Ceribelli & Bruno Della Latta - Trans

Original title: "Trans: Histórias reais que ajudam a entender a vida das pessoas transexuais desde a infância" (Trans: Real stories that help understand the lives of transgender people from childhood) by Renata Ceribelli and Bruno Della Latta.

"In Trans - Real stories that help to understand the lives of transgender people since childhood, journalists Renata Ceribelli and Bruno Della Latta revisit the interviewees of the report and also gather unpublished accounts of those who are often silenced and discriminated against daily."

"This book requires an open and free mind to be able to enter the universe of extremely special individuals. [...] Welcome to the universe of these people who have always existed among us, but who previously remained invisible." - Renata Ceribelli

"There is nothing more transgressive at the moment than love. Therefore, reliving these stories in book form has another meaning. Perhaps even more important and stronger" - Bruno Della Latta

"I often say that to be trans in Brazil is to sign your death certificate while alive. [...] Our demands and specificities are seen as minor issues and do not have the support of the general population. Much of this lack of support comes from the absence of information, which the series and the book propose to bring, and I propose to bring as an activist!" - from the preface by Bárbara Aires, gender consultant."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book