A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Wiebke ter Lichten - Being Wiebke I: Part VII of the diary

Wiebke ter Lichten - Being Wiebke I: Part VII of the diary

"Being Wiebke I: Part VII of the diary of a trans woman, the first “I finally am myself” Aug. - Dec. 2022) (Becoming Wiebke) is the English language edition of "Wiebke sein I: Teil VII des Tagebuchs einer trans Frau, der erste “angekommene” Teil (Aug. - Dez. 2022) by Wiebke ter Lichten.

"This is the seventh part of my ever growing diary and as always I highly recommend reading the earlier parts first. This is the first part with a different title because I feel like I'm not becoming Wiebke anymore. I'm mostly Wiebke now anyway. This part ends with my official diagnosis. I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet, because I've learned not to accept absolute truths anymore. The volume covers the period between August and December 2022."

"It must have been around the summer of 2018 when my girlfriend asked me out of the blue if I had ever thought of being completely transformed into a woman. She suggested that it might be interesting. I was pushing around quite a bit, and honestly, the thought might have crossed my mind for a fraction of a second, but I had discarded it because I was absolutely sure that the result wouldn't come close to meeting my quality standard.

Then came Christmas 2018 and her gift was just that: a makeover. She had spoken to the managing director of a service department, examined all options, made preparations, the full program. No chance for me to pinch! On Valentine's Day 2019, the styling took place and Wiebke was born. Since then, I have been developing a feminine personality and have begun to conquer this world as a woman, all supported by my beloved friend."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book