A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Lukrecja Kowalska - Lukrecja w ciele Krzyśka

Lukrecja Kowalska - Lukrecja w ciele Krzyśka

Original title: "Lukrecja w ciele Krzyśka" (Lucretia in Krzysiek's body) by Lukrecja Kowalska.

How to discover and understand yourself? Many of us ask ourselves who I am. In the case of a trans person, this question takes on a special meaning. It is about how difficult, but at the same time full of extraordinary experiences, this process is, that I try to tell by presenting my path to being yourself.

Lukrecja Kowalska is a Polish trans woman in the process of gender reassignment. She is the former Miss Trans of Poland 2012. She was interviewed about her transition in the press and on Internet portals, including "Dzień Dobry TVN", a Polish television program and an article on Onet.pl, where it was mentioned that she lived as a man for 42 years before transitioning. In addition, she is one of the heroines of the Polish documentary series "In a foreign body". She can also boast a literary debut in a book edited by Anna Kłonkowska.

Available via ridero.eu

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book