A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Angela van Bebber - Eindelijk, ik lééf!

Angela van Bebber - Eindelijk, ik lééf!

Full title: "Eindelijk, ik lééf!" (Finally, I'm alive!)

In 2014, I interviewed Angela and this is what she shared with me: "I wanted to share the story of my life to give a brief view of what people like me go through once we find out that we are transgender.

Which aspects of my biography could be used by other transgender women planning their transitions? Of course, you can follow my steps and make use of my expertise. But as I mentioned in my preface: make use of the tools but use them in your own way. Be authentic. What really can be an eye-opener is how I brought it out in the open.

Another piece of advice will be: to try to be open to everyone. Do not be afraid of negative reactions. That’s part of your process. No one does anything wrong, because they will respond to you the way they feel about it. No one can understand what you are going through."


Available via goodreads.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book