A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Aurora Martínez - YO NO SOY ÉL: El proceso de la experiencia Trans

Aurora Martínez - YO NO SOY ÉL: El proceso de la experiencia Trans

Original title: "YO NO SOY ÉL: El proceso de la experiencia Trans" (I AM NOT HIM: The process of the Trans experience)

The book is an autobiographical story in which the author, Aurora Martínez, exposes the challenges of the transgender experience in Mexico. From the moment she wakes up to her reality, being a little 3-year-old girl, to the point where she accepts her dissident reality of gender.

As a false interview, we are exposed to the narrative of common life, with its good and bad situations, which in addition to the situations that any of us could experience, naturally and explicitly emphasizes the factor of being a trans person.

This is a book for anyone looking for answers, who has doubts about their identity and who wants to understand clearly the complexity of trans interactions in a world that was structured to discriminate against them.

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book