A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Céline Audebeau - Dad, you're so beautiful

Céline Audebeau - Dad, you're so beautiful

Full title: "Dad, you're so beautiful" by Céline Audebeau.

"I am Céline Audebeau, a 55-year-old, expatriate in Asia for 1 year. I live alone in Hanoi where I am the General Director of a factory of 420 employees. "Transforming from a man to a woman overnight as if by magic happened to me. I dreamed about this day when I was only 5 years old, now at the age of 53 I finally entered the clinic as externally male and 5 days later, I emerged as a woman."

"The full transition was necessary as I could not imagine appearing as a woman but still having male genitalia. This book elaborates on my fantastic journey, I waited for so many years to finally be myself. My transition from man to woman, I chose it from the beginning to the end."

"As Simone de Beauvoir says so well "one is not born a woman, one becomes one". I waited 53 years to become who I am today. A long, sometimes painful but extraordinary process of love, sharing and support. My transition from man to woman, I chose it from beginning to end, my particularity being to make this change overnight.

I entered the hospital as a man and came out five days later as a woman. I have the audacity to believe that this book can help other people in the same situation, relatives, relatives, and friends. Give them a new perspective on what gender-dysphoric people are experiencing. "
Available via Amazon
Photo via Facebook

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book