A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , , » Denise TilIing - The West Coast Has No Feral

Denise TilIing - The West Coast Has No Feral

Full title: "The West Coast Has No Feral" by Denise Heather TilIing.

Denise Heather TilIing was born in 1938. She is the author of two biography books: "To Thine Own Self Be True" (1997) and "The West Coast Has No Feral" (2003).

In "To Thine Own Self Be True" (1997), Denise Tilling describes her birth and upbringing as David. Her escape to a sea life in 1956 was actually no escape at all. How after marriages and adventures, she faced up to her real self and embraced the woman within.


In her second book, "The West Coast Has No Feral" (2003), she describes her rise from mental sickness with all its uncertainties, to a dawning of light filtering through the trees.

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book