A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Emma Jane Preston - Being Transgender

Emma Jane Preston - Being Transgender

Full title: "Being Transgender: A personal journey of one life in two worlds" by Emma Jane Preston.

"My name is Emma Jane Preston and I am 52 years old from Blackburn, Lancashire. I am not a transgender celebrity, transgender actress, model, or socialite. I am just Emma, a shopkeeper down the road in Burnley with two beautiful children.

I am a person who happens to live and breathe with red blood. I decided to start writing a diary which soon turned into a couple of chapters. Over time this turned into 8 chapters and then sat doing nothing for a long time. Then one day I started writing again and in the space of 74 days I wrote around 63,000 words. Forewarned – I have had to proofread the book myself as I do not have the money to get it done professionally. Being Transgender is not a science or textbook on the world of transgender."

Emma Jane Preston is a remarkable individual with diverse roles and experiences. Emma Jane Preston is a transgender advocate, poet, painter, and author who has courageously shared her personal journey. She transitioned later in life and has become an influential voice in the transgender community. She is also an author and has written a book titled “Being Transgender: A Personal Journey of One Life in Two Worlds”. In this book, she candidly discusses her experiences, challenges, and triumphs.

Emma graduated with a first-class honors degree in TV Production from the University of Central Lancashire. Before her transition, she held senior positions in retail, hospitality, and distribution. Emma is a parent with two beautiful children and resides in Preston, Lancashire. She emphasizes that she is not a celebrity, actress, model, or socialite—just Emma, living her authentic life. Emma’s openness and resilience inspire others, and her story serves as a beacon of hope for those navigating similar paths.

Available via Amazon
Photo via Instagram

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book