A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Jamie Freya Knott - Free Freya: A Perspective

Jamie Freya Knott - Free Freya: A Perspective

Full title: "Free Freya: A Perspective" by Jamie Freya Knott.

This short book features a collection of essays written in journal entry style while recovering from homelessness and sex trafficking in the city of Atlanta from 2019- 2020.

Impactful and raw, I recount things as they happened when I had the strength to write what I was feeling. I am a spirit that battled meth addiction, homelessness, abuse, and mental illness in my flesh to eventually become an entrepreneur and survivor. I open these passages as a guiding light to all those inside human afflictions with no immediate end in sight.

Available via books.google

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book