A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Jecquin Irwin - I'm Not Oprah!

Jecquin Irwin - I'm Not Oprah!

"The male that was Oprah is now changed over to a female. Her life story leading up to the sex change surgery. People are still commenting on the resemblance to this day. Jecquin wants to set the record straight that she is not trying to be Oprah or trying to be like Oprah."

"Jecquin Stitt was born May 2, 1958, as a male child. Born in Flint, Michigan had a sex change in 1993. Jecquin won the Oprah look-a-like contest in 1991 with the ladies' home journal magazine. Jecquin beat out 4000 other contestants who entered the contest.

When she won the contest Oprah took her under her wing for the public to see her. Jecquin has always been compared to looking like Oprah for years. Working for the water department of Flint Michigan. The story leading up to and after her win is very interesting. She has since been married and loves being a true woman and living a normal life."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book