A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » María Maratea - Mora. Confesión travestí

María Maratea - Mora. Confesión travestí

Original title: "Mora. Confesión travestí: Esta es la historia de Mora, travesti, pantera negra, trabajadora del sexo en Buenos Aires" (Blackberry. Transvestite confession: This is the story of Mora, transvestite, black panther, sex worker in Buenos Aires)

The man is named Mora and does not particularly attract attention. The woman is called Mora, and she does not attract any attention either. But the man named Mora to become a woman? Yes, this attracts attention.

This is her story, from the day she was found in a hotel closet, newborn, and arrived at the orphanage from which she would leave years later adopted by a couple from Barrio Norte.

This is the story of an obese teenager subjected to cruel hospitalizations and psychiatric treatments, who searches against all odds for her identity, and begins to find it in a pair of stiletto shoes, fishnet stockings, a tight miniskirt, and injections of industrial silicone applied to her flat chest. This is the story of Mora, a transvestite, black panther, and sex worker in Buenos Aires.

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book