A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Nikki DiCaro - Transcendence: My Rebirth as a Woman

Nikki DiCaro - Transcendence: My Rebirth as a Woman

"My memoirs, a multi-volume set, begin with long-awaited gender affirmation surgery. The surgery date had finally arrived. This was going to be the culmination of my physical transformation to my authentic self.

Was I ready for this irreversible and life-altering change? How was I going to deal with self-doubt, fear, trepidation, and hopefully resultant joy? I had lived over a half-century with biological error.

The biological engineer was asleep during the gestation period, allowing the female me to be crammed into a male's boy. Why couldn't I live with this for the rest of my life? Why couldn't I make peace with the error. After all, I had survived almost sixty years bearing the yoke of this problem."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book