A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Olivia Frank - The Mossad Spy

Olivia Frank - The Mossad Spy

Full title: "The Mossad Spy: It's not what you've done, it's who you are... the transgender spy" by Olivia Frank.

"One evening, in a suburban house in England, a recruitment officer for the Mossad told Olivia Frank she was "an asset and rare." She was transgender. She was remorselessly bullied at school for being pretty. She never told anyone about her ordeals. She hid her torment and used her brains to fight back and stand her ground.

Her life began as a boy who knew she was a girl. She loved her mum and dad. She wanted them to feel proud of her. Olivia has summoned her courage once more, to tell you her traumatic story. It takes you to dark places you never want to go. This is a story that will live with you. The Mossad Spy is a gripping real-life thriller."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book