A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Pascal Claire - Le mensonge d'une vie

Pascal Claire - Le mensonge d'une vie

Original title: "Le mensonge d'une vie" (The lie of a lifetime)

"I feel more alive than ever. I am neither masculine nor feminine, just me, the soul soothed and ready to turn my heart to others, ready to love the whole world. I am proud to be male, but my heart is feminine. Pascal was born a man and lived for forty years a real inner struggle. Today with the serene and strong love of her partner, she lives with the new person who has slept in her for so long: Claire."

"The words of this hopeful testimony will speak to all who have ever wondered, "Who am I?" Beyond gender differences, it teaches us that there is a country where the essential thing is to recognize oneself as a human being. Pascal Claire lives in Alsace. She participated in February 2008 in a show on "Les amours impossibles" on France 2."

"A life of struggle, a life of lies but a life of love that I had to extract from my past in order to be able to look to the future. The text of the manuscript remained buried in me for a long time and I took advantage of each sleepless night to rewrite the pages in my head. Then I met Fabienne. She came to the depths of my pain and illuminated every nook and cranny. Her patience, her gaze, and her love gave Claire confidence.

The first words were written on paper as a deliverance. I wanted to shout to the whole world the pain of our difference, this difference that distances us from others because we fear their judgment. It is neither a disease nor a flaw but it can destroy us from the inside because we cannot express it for fear of being mocked, by our entourage or by narrow-minded people.

I wanted to express this hidden childhood, to describe the first love of a being who seeks herself in her dissimilarity and recognition of her existence. I wanted to testify for all those who cannot yet live this liberation and bring them my testimony. I wanted to show the world that we are not monsters but beings made of flesh and blood. I wanted to prove that any difference must be respected."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book