A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Rachel King - Chasing Rachel Autumn

Rachel King - Chasing Rachel Autumn

Full title: "Chasing Rachel Autumn: My Journey to True Inner Liberation" by Rachel King

I basically wanted to publish this book as a way to proclaim to the world that transgender people are people as well and if you knew all the inner struggle and pain that we go through as well as having to deal with a society that doesn't understand the terminology that you would ease off on all your negative criticism and cease to degrade us as second class citizens as we are just trying to live our lives normal.

I published this book as a way to support my trans sister Jazz Jennings who was always an inspiration to me and to take back the spotlight from Caitlyn Jenner who I feel totally destroyed our image.

Available via lulu.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book