A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Ralf Klinger - Sylvia: Biografie eines Transgenders

Ralf Klinger - Sylvia: Biografie eines Transgenders

Original title: "Sylvia: Biografie eines Transgenders - Ein Transgender erzählt" (Sylvia: Biography of a transgender - A transgender tells) by Ralf Klinger.

'The biography of my life: from the path of a transgender. My autobiography is mostly written in a diary form. It consists of my own thoughts: I struggled through the boundaries between transgender, crossdresser, and transsexuality. A path that put a lot of my life at risk.

But I just had to hold on to my feelings during this time in order to be able to help. In addition, I tell you about my experiences in the self-help group, its leadership and experiences, what lies are spread, and much more...'

Available via goodreads.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book