A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Rita B. Nelson - Always Kristen: A Memoir

Rita B. Nelson - Always Kristen: A Memoir

Full title: "Always Kristen: A Memoir: A mother's journey from "It's a boy" to "Mom, I'm a girl.""

"Always Kristen is a mother's journey with her transgender male to female son/daughter. And while it hasn't been easy, it has been a journey filled with love, compassion, and hope.

This story moves you through all the secrets, lies, and various vagaries of discovery, disclosure, and discussion of how a mother and the family coped with the life changing transitions from "It's a boy" to "Mom, I'm a girl.""

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book