A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Snow McNally - The Transition Process

Snow McNally - The Transition Process

"My name is Snow, and I am a trans woman. That’s something I only figured out a few years ago, and let me tell you, it was a very strange and confusing process. Before all of this, I’d never met a trans person. I didn’t know a thing about them, really.

In fact, I was labouring under some horribly inaccurate presumptions. As I started to learn more about trans people, about the community to which I would come to belong to, the community I would come to cherish, one particular thought stuck out to me. How the fuck does anybody learn about any of this shit? Like, come on. It’s not complicated, just different. And it doesn’t need to be different. It just is, because wow mainstream media really doesn’t like us, does it?

Anyway, when I started to transition, I decided to document the process. I wrote about all the different things that happened, all the steps I had to go through, the things I was thinking at the time. I posted about all of it on my blog, because I wanted it to be a resource. For other possibly trans people, for people who wanted to understand a little more about trans people, or just for anyone interested."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book