A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » T-Girl Diana - Blogtagebuch 2009

T-Girl Diana - Blogtagebuch 2009

Original title: "Blogtagebuch 2009: Das erste Lebensjahr einer transsexuellen Frau" (Blog Diary 2009: The first year of a transsexual woman).

'Diana – a transsexual woman – has been officially living as a woman since the beginning of 2009. In a blog under the name "T-Girl Diana" she describes the process of her gender reassignment like a diary. The blog became a testimony that takes the reader into a world that normally remains hidden. It shows the path of a transsexual woman who goes her own way despite all adversities and dangers and does not let anything stop her from her self-development.

Diana explains her thoughts and feelings in an unusually open way and does not leave out even the most intimate topics. The book is a document that wants to tell the reader one thing above all: Nothing is impossible for those who dare the impossible.

But this insight into the life of a transsexual woman should also promote understanding for people who have not chosen to be who they are. They're just trying to deal with it somehow. This diary is a plea for the humane treatment of transsexuals.'

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book