A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Tess de Carlo - The Kendra Brill Story

Tess de Carlo - The Kendra Brill Story

Full title: "The Kendra Brill Story" by Tess de Carlo.

"Follow the obstacles and legal bias of a transgender woman as she makes her way through the penitentiary systems and court systems to become the woman she knows she should be."

In 2017, I talked to Kendra Brill and this is what told me about the book: "I wanted to help the LGBT community. I wanted to show them that they aren't alone, that others have been through the same things, they've been through. That it's never too late to change your life and walk a different path than I did. I wanted to let the LGBT community know, that if you keep fighting and working towards your goal, that one day you will have what you need.

Nobody is too broken to be fixed!!! I had been incarcerated for long portions of my life, and I'll never get that time back, I was addicted to alcohol, and was a prostitute to feed my addiction if I can change after all of that, so can you, so can anyone. It might be hard, I'm not gonna lie and say it won't be, but it's worth it, it'll heal those wounds, your scars, and your heart."

"And I also wanted to let the LGBT Community know that God does love you and that there are people out there that truly do love you for who you are. No matter what walk of life you choose in the past, God still loves you, and there are people out there that still love you! 

I asked God to remove the addiction from me and he did it, he does care, he does hear your cries, and he is listening! All you have to do is want to change, and ask God to change your life for the better. Put your life into his hands and let Him guide your path, you'll change for the better and you'll finally be able to say with truth, that you love yourself, like I did!"

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book