A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Zoe Dolan - There Is Room for You

Zoe Dolan - There Is Room for You

Full title: "There Is Room for You: Tales from a Transgender Defender's Heart" by Zoe Dolan.

"Indulge yourself for a moment and assume that human beings communicate through actions beyond words – and that meaning derives from our personal histories and how we digest them and convert their energy into our identities as individuals and together as a society. Fertilized by those beliefs, do our lives then grow to take on significance from the myths we live out in obscurity as lone souls, so that we may aspire to play a role in the story of humanity?"

"Zoe Dolan is a writer and trial lawyer based in Los Angeles and New York City. Her law practice focuses on criminal defense, with an emphasis on national security and death penalty cases. She is the author of There Is Room for You: Tales from a Transgender Defender's Heart and the creator of the Being Transgender - Naked project. Zoe has been profiled by The New York Times, Al Jazeera, and The Advocate."


Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book