A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » IVAN - IVANTITY: kore ga watashi no ikiru RUNWAY

IVAN - IVANTITY: kore ga watashi no ikiru RUNWAY

Original title: "IVANTITY: kore ga watashi no ikiru RUNWAY" - IVANTITY: これが私の生きるRUNWAY (This is my runway) by IVAN.

This is the first biography book of IVAN, a Japanese fashion model, musician, and actress. She was born Liera Manuel Ivan in Mexico in 1987. Her father is half Japanese and half Spanish, and her mother is Mexican. She was bright up in Japan.

In 1998, she was selected as the only male contestant in the 1st Okinawa Actors School National Audition Grand Prix, and took singing and dancing lessons for about a year. After that, she moved to the United States and went to high school in California. After graduating, she returned to Japan and started modeling.

In 2004, she was selected as a male model for the Paris Collection. In 2007, she began her musical career. In 2013, she came out as a transgender woman and became a TV celebrity.

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book