A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Manders Smith - A Year with Misty

Manders Smith - A Year with Misty

Full title: "A Year with Misty" by Manders Smith.

"A true and poignant story of two "gurlz" who met and eventually fell in love. A rare thing in the transitory world of TVs where love takes a back window and everything is fueled by sex, parties, prostitution, alcohol, and drugs. They even had run-ins with the police.

It was a real roller coaster of a ride with so many emotional highs and lows, but they got there in the end.  They found a love that transcended sex, and as Misty said most gurlz would give their back teeth for a relationship like that. But life is fragile and Misty's husky voice became her biggest challenge.


She beat the demons of cancer and was about to be reunited with Mandy after eight long weeks, but sometimes fairy stories don't have happy endings." 

"A mature TV who is now divorced (nothing to do with dressing) and now lives with his 19 year old son. Like all of us I spent a life looking for love. and found it but then fate intervened and the story had an unhappy ending."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book