A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Pavie Valsa - Štěstí ve dvaceti

Pavie Valsa - Štěstí ve dvaceti

"Štěstí ve dvaceti" is the Czech language edition of "Twenties and Happy: A complete guide to happiness in a little pocketbook" by Pavie Valsa.

"Twenties and Happy is a beautiful pocketbook designed to uplift and empower you so you can love and accept yourself just as you are. Every page carries a powerful message that will reconnect you back to your joy and unconditional love for self.

Author Pavie Valsa knows rejection and loneliness all too well. Having come out twice in one lifetime, once as gay and a second time as a trans woman, Pavie’s desire to show you how to love yourself at a soul level shines through every page as she lovingly guides you through simple steps to unlock the happiness and power that has lived inside all along."

I interviewed Pavie in 2021 and asked her what inspired her to write this book: "It was a calling. I had no choice but to write. I started writing motivational and inspiring quotes on Instagram but then it got to the point when the voice was getting stronger and clearer, so I started writing. But I was definitely inspired by the Australian culture; the ocean, the beach, the beautiful shining people who helped me grow."

Available via pavievalsa.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book