A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Nadia Brönimann - Die weisse Feder. Hat die Seele ein...

Nadia Brönimann - Die weisse Feder. Hat die Seele ein...

Original title: "Die weisse Feder. Hat die Seele ein Geschlecht?" (The white feather. Does the soul have a gender?) by Nadia Brönimann.

Even as a child, Christian knew that he was different from the others – a stranger in his own body. But he kept running away from himself, he was a stick boy on the Côte d'Azur, a revue dancer in Berlin and a drag queen in the Basel gay scene. Until he is finished and realizes that he has to face the lie of his life: he is not a man, he is a woman in the body of a man, he is Nadia. A lengthy odyssey begins...

Nadia Brönimann, born in 1969 in Memmingen (Allgäu), grew up as Christian Brönimann in Appenzell. In the summer of 1998, she underwent gender reassignment surgery. With lectures in schools and television appearances, she makes the phenomenon of transsexuality public and promotes understanding for those affected. Nadia Brönimann lives in Zurich. She is the author of two biography books: "Die weisse Feder. Hat die Seele ein Geschlecht?" (The white feather. Does the soul have a gender?) and "Seelentanz: Ich folge meinem Weg" (Soul dance: I follow my path), published in 2001 and 2006 respectively.

Available via Amazon

+ Comments + 1 Comments

Anonymous
January 22, 2023 at 3:15 PM

It’s one of the best books about mtf transition. Thanks for including this book in your list.

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book