A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Johanna Baader - Sein, wie man ist

Johanna Baader - Sein, wie man ist

Original title: "Sein, wie man ist: Autobiographische Erzählung einer Transfrau" (Being Who You Are: A Trans Woman's Autobiographical Narrative) by Johanna Baader.

When I started writing the book on Aug. 14, 2016, I was 57 years young and the father of two sons aged 20 and 22. After 26 years of marriage, my wife separated from me because of my change to wife. Professionally, I come from computer science and have been successful in it for many decades. In this capacity, I wrote a lot of documentaries, so I already had a lot of writing experience. Besides, writing is kind of in my blood. I am now retired and live alone in the district of Günzburg. 

My life began as a boy in the late fifties. In early childhood, I already noticed my feminine tendencies. In adolescence and adolescence, the trend continued. At that time, I didn't realize that my inner woman and femininity had long since picked up speed and inexorably in the direction of outing to a woman. In the fall of 2016, they finally came out, with far-reaching consequences. It remains exciting, read on in the book ...

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book