A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » AMR AMR - I am Me He/She

AMR AMR - I am Me He/She

Full title: "I am Me He/She: A Personal Story of Being Transgendered" by AMR AMR.

"What is it like to be Transgendered? What is Gender Dysphoria? This book is a must-read for friends and family who know someone who is Transgendered and A must-read for people who think they are Transgendered. For students of gender studies your education cannot be complete without reading this book.

The Author does an amazing job of sharing the experience in a way that is so easy to read and understand. The writing style is easy to follow and the book is an easy read that will change your ideas on the subject. Give the book one weekend of your life and it will change your perspective on the subject."

"The Author ranges on the subject from what is it like to feel out of place in your own body, to how our society treats women in general. This book is a brilliant social commentary about a very specific subject, just now beginning to receive attention in our culture. You cannot have an intelligent conversation on this subject without reading this groundbreaking book.

The intended audience for this book is 3 fold. 1/ people who know someone who is Transgendered. 2/ people who are transgendered. 3/ students of the humanities and gender studies. This list of course does not exclude decent educated human beings willing to open their minds to try and understand a segment of society that is different than they are."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book