A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Nancy Zecca - Als Transfrau leben jenseits der Norm

Nancy Zecca - Als Transfrau leben jenseits der Norm

Original title: "Als Transfrau leben jenseits der Norm" (Living Beyond the Norm as a Trans Woman) by Nancy Zecca.

This reading illustrates how local authorities, in our so-called Quere-friendly state, deal with trans men and trans women. At the moment, the predominant impression is that the society that we who are trans is becoming more and more accepting from time to time. But acceptance is not what we are all demanding: "No, we are talking about everyday inclusion!" There would still be a long way to go.

All beginnings are difficult, as an ALG II recipient to encounter many obstacles. But as a trans woman without surgery or hormone therapy, it is particularly difficult to make herself heard by the job center! Because there is no fairness there.

No, furthermore, it goes so far that one can neither avoid a psychological report, not infrequently with such a result, as mentally handicapped, is shelved ad acta in a drawer, especially since I consider this very censorship to be questionable. Shouldn't it be rather, independently enlightened? I am a trans woman in the last phase of her life.

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book