A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Patricia Elane Trimble - Finding Purpose

Patricia Elane Trimble - Finding Purpose

Full title: "Finding Purpose: One Transgender Woman's Journey" by Patricia Elane Trimble.

"One transgender woman's journey to find a sense of purpose and be of service to others while serving a life sentence in a men's prison in Missouri."

"Patricia is a transgender feminist, activist, and advocate for the incarcerated LGBTQ+ community. She has spent over four decades of her life in Missouri's Prison System, with her first adult incarceration at 17 and her first juvenile incarceration at age eight. Although Ms. Trimble was charged, convicted and sentenced to over a hundred years for a crime she did not commit, she is also serving a life sentence for a murder she committed in 1979."


"Ms. Trimble has earned her GED, attended a junior college and St. Louis University where she studied theology and made the Dean's List. Currently, Ms. Trimble lobbies Missouri legislators and prison administrators for changes to end mandatory minimum sentences and institute meaningful programs for the rehabilitation of LGBTQ+ prisoners."

Available via Amazon
Photo via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book