A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Bethany Beeler - Body Lessons: A Trans Memoir of Joy

Bethany Beeler - Body Lessons: A Trans Memoir of Joy

Full title: "Body Lessons: A Trans Memoir of Joy (The Trans Chronicles - Part 3)" by Bethany Beeler.

"For 50 years, I slogged through life, starved for some magic to rescue me. Nothing I did was ever enough. So, I grasped at anything that didn’t reek of unworthy me. Then I named myself and unleashed magic. Welcome to my life, marriage, family, friendships, and creative work, as well as some stories about coming out - a life lived both in soft places and hard, ravaged, gritty neighborhoods of the soul.

Join award-winning author, Bethany A. Beeler on her journey from pain to power, from fear to fearlessly voicing she is. Who we all are.

Praise for Bethany’s award-winning first memoir, How to Not Know You’re Trans. An awe-inspiring, well-researched and riveting précis of a life well-lived, that kept my interest throughout. Real and raw … the grace of a life lived in truth instead of behind the veil of confusion. Beautiful and full of grace to herself and others. Her willingness to share her story is refreshing as it is revolutionary—a highly recommended read."

Bethany A. Beeler is an artist and author known for her diverse creative pursuits. Bethany has penned thrilling, fantastical, and horrifying novels, as well as comic novels, short stories, and poetry. Her work includes the novel "How to NOT Know You’re Trans". She has been published in various literary outlets, including The Twinbill, Instant Noodles, Sinister Wisdom, The Beautiful Stuff, and Wilderness of Soul.

Bethany also runs a Substack publication called “Magik”, where she shares her unique perspective on life. Her writing covers topics such as trans experience, witchcraft, philosophy, culture, and even baking! Through her eclectic mix of transformative pursuits, she invites readers to explore everything MAGIK. Identity: As a witch and trans woman, Bethany fearlessly expresses herself through her art, writing, and baking. Her work challenges societal norms and celebrates the magic of existence
.

Available via Amazon
Photo via Instagram

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book