A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Eliana Mejia SIlva - The Life of a Transgender

Eliana Mejia SIlva - The Life of a Transgender

Full title: "The Life of a Transgender: My Personal Struggles without Censorship" by Eliana Mejia SIlva.

"In the pages of this book, I emotionally strip myself, expose my soul, and share my transgender journey with the world. It is an uncensored story, a narrative that springs from the depths of my bowels, where each word is an echo of my story, my struggles and my identity. From my first memory, my story began to be woven into a peculiar canvas. I saw myself physically as a boy, but in the mirror of my soul, I recognized myself as a girl.

This book is my attempt to put into words what it has been like to live with that duality, with the dissonance between my physical appearance and my true identity as a woman. The story begins in the first chapters of my life, when I was a "little bird" looking for its nest. I will talk about my transition, how I went through adolescence feeling like a woman in a body that did not align with my true self.

The story unfolds in the hallways of my first love, in the streets of my infatuation and in the arms of my mother, whom I affectionately call "The Queen" and "my queen of Neveris." My trip to Caracas, the vibrant capital of Venezuela, becomes a crucial chapter. Here, the street corners and recesses of my own consciousness intertwine. Through my words, I want to paint the emotional landscapes of my journey through various religions, a desperate search for acceptance in my own existence. The harsh reality faced by members of the LGBT community will be exposed with honesty and courage. I will not limit myself to hiding the suicide attempts that marked dark moments in my life, when loneliness and hopelessness clouded my mind, making me believe that no one loved me or cared about my pain."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book