A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Elisabeth L. Morrissey - It's Not All About You

Elisabeth L. Morrissey - It's Not All About You

Full title: "It's Not All About You: Living with a Transsexual Spouse or Partner" by Elisabeth L. Morrissey.

"Your husband tells you he's transsexual. Do you drop him like a hot rock? Could it possibly work out? Read this book! the transsexual process, talking to others, assessing your relationship, finding therapists, maintaining your marriage, jealousy, helping your children adjust, and more. Also for the woman who falls in love with a transsexual. It's not all about him. It's about you."

"Elisabeth Morrissey learned a lot as a volunteer for several years at the Gender Identity Center of Colorado, a transgender support organization, and from her twenty-five-year marriage to a male-to-female transsexual. She is otherwise a homemaker and support system for her spouse, Karen."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book