A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Ayran N - A way to Queer (Una senda hacia lo singular)

Ayran N - A way to Queer (Una senda hacia lo singular)

Original title: "A way to Queer (Una senda hacia lo singular): Siempre diferente. Siempre rebelde. Siempre yo" (A way to Queer: Always different. Always rebellious. Always me) by Ayran N.

"Some days I look like a boy who over the years has realized that he feels better functioning as a girl, and other days I feel like a girl trapped in a boy's body. The difference is subtle, but it exists. And sow doubt... 

This is how Ayran begins in her particular declaration of intentions. This work collects the written entries from her weblog, from its creation until its final abandonment. In the book, we will experience with straying frankness the daily drama that lives a person with gender dysphoria, as well as the desire to find a place in a society that is cruel and intolerant to those who cannot fit into its solid stereotyped labels."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book