A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Bruno Stephan - German Girl Bruno: Als Transsexueller unter...

Bruno Stephan - German Girl Bruno: Als Transsexueller unter...

Original title: "German Girl Bruno: Als Transsexueller unter dem Hakenkreuz" (German Girl Bruno: As a transsexual under the swastika) by Bruno Stephan.

"Bruno Stephan grows up in a martial world: soldiers, Aryans, masters. But he prefers to wear women's clothes. The powerful German Reich has no place for wimps. To prove to himself that he is not a weakling, he hires as a machinist and stoker on a steamer. He becomes tough and strong and lives out both sides – as a transsexual whore: a bride in every port, a steward in every bar."

Available via lili-elbe.de

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book