A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Wiebke ter Lichten - Becoming Wiebke VI

Wiebke ter Lichten - Becoming Wiebke VI

Full title: "Becoming Wiebke VI: Part VI of a diary of someone genetically born a man and diagnosed as transgender (May 22 - Jul. 22)" is the English language version of "Wiebke werden VI: Teil VI eines Tagebuchs von jemandem, der genetisch als Mann geboren und als transident diagnostiziert wurde (Mai 22 - Jul. 22)" by Wiebke ter Lichten.

"This is the sixth part of my ever-growing diary and I highly recommend reading the earlier parts first. I had finished my third book by stating that I would not publish any more parts unless there was more progress to report. I didn't expect it at the time, but it happened! That's why in the fall of 2022 I published three new episodes of my diary in a short time and this is the later German translation. I have the diagnosis, have been in transition for a year and of course I have continued to write my diary and reached a point where publishing makes sense again. The speed of my progress has increased and my social transition is more than halfway. This part covers the period between May and July 2022."

"It must have been around the summer of 2018 when my girlfriend asked me out of the blue if I had ever thought of being completely transformed into a woman. She suggested that it might be interesting. I was pushing around quite a bit, and honestly, the thought might have crossed my mind for a fraction of a second, but I had discarded it because I was absolutely sure that the result wouldn't come close to meeting my quality standard.

Then came Christmas 2018 and her gift was just that: a makeover. She had spoken to the managing director of a service department, examined all options, made preparations, the full program. No chance for me to pinch! On Valentine's Day 2019, the styling took place and Wiebke was born. Since then, I have been developing a feminine personality and have begun to conquer this world as a woman, all supported by my beloved friend."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book