A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Noreen Antao - A Couple's Journey to Transgenderism

Noreen Antao - A Couple's Journey to Transgenderism

Full title: "A Couple's Journey to Transgenderism" by Noreen Antao.

"Noreen Antao went into her second marriage with high hopes that the man she loved, and who loved her and her children, would be the light of her life, for the rest of her life. Just before the marriage he revealed to her his deepest secret, something he had revealed to no one he liked to wear women's clothes. "His coming out of the closet to me, put me in the closet with him."

This led them on a 15-year journey of discovery, deeper and deeper into a world of crossdressing, transgenderism, homosexuality, and even B&D. "It was very sad to watch Jason becoming more female than male I was gradually losing my husband to 'the other woman'." Noreen's experiences offer a rare look into the struggle of finding one's true sexuality, and the effect that can have on one's spouse, career and family."

NOREEN ANTAO enjoyed a successful sales career in Corporate America, where she honed her communications skills. Her empathy for people suffering injustices, particularly those whose life is considered taboo by society, moved her to use those skills to write this book. She is also the biographer who ghostwrote "The Life and Legend of Robert 'Stonewall' Jackson."

Noreen is a Christian Indian whose family came from the State of Goa, India's smallest state, which is situated on the Arabian Sea. She was born in Karachi, Pakistan, and immigrated to the USA in 1981, where she immediately went to work in sales. She and her family reside in Texas.

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book