A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Daniela Requena - Mamá, soy mujer: Diario de una chica trans

Daniela Requena - Mamá, soy mujer: Diario de una chica trans

Original title: "Mamá, soy mujer: Diario de una chica trans" (Mom, I'm a woman: Diary of a Trans Girl)

The journalist and influencer who has conquered TikTok reveals all the details of her transition. Despite not having any references, Daniela always felt that she wanted to be and show herself as a woman. In time, she understood what was happening: she was a woman. 

Not without some difficulties, she has managed to stay true to herself at all times. Today, however, she is aware that the road would have been much easier – it would be for all those who are living it now. If only there were more voices willing to break the taboo of trans reality.

With the humor and self-confidence that characterize her, Daniela tells us in first person what the childhood, adolescence, and youth of a trans person is like, which means addressing the transition, prejudices, and ignorance that still persist in this world.


Available via libreriaberkana.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book