A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Kinga Kosińska - Brudny róż. Zapiski z życia, którego nie było

Kinga Kosińska - Brudny róż. Zapiski z życia, którego nie było

Original title: "Brudny róż. Zapiski z życia, którego nie było" (Dirty pink. Notes from a life that never was)

Kinga has always been different from the rest of the boys. She masked the pain with artificial haughtiness. Covering with powder - insidious stubble. She wandered alone in search of acceptance, which even gender reassignment surgery did not give her.

After years of rejection and contempt, she could write an encyclopedia of human meanness. Shocking confession of a transgender person. A story about gender boundaries, human endurance, and fear. Seeking confirmation in denial. Finding meaning in faith in Christ. Kinga Kosińska with each subsequent confession tugs at the conscience and makes you think about your own relationship to the "other".


Available via empik.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book