A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Transcender Lee - Woman Incognito

Transcender Lee - Woman Incognito

Full title: "Woman Incognito: Transsexual Without Transition" by Transcender Lee.

"Woman Incognito presents the story of a woman in a male body who has chosen not to undergo transition through hormones or surgery. As a “non-transition transsexual,” Lee’s journey towards acceptance of her true gender has been decades long, difficult, and remarkable.

A two-year stint in a mental hospital in the 1960s left her confused and ashamed. But gradually, with the help of two enlightened therapists and a supportive spouse, she discovered the source of her lifelong confusion and despair, and was at last able to embrace her true identity.

Calling herself Transcender Lee, she hopes by sharing her intimate story that others who are struggling with gender identity will recognize all of the options available to them, and feel less isolated in their journeys. She also hopes, by honest sharing, to help all her readers expand their understanding of the fascinating world of gender diversity."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book