A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » S. Pascual - Un corazón herido cabalgando hacia el cambio

S. Pascual - Un corazón herido cabalgando hacia el cambio

Original title: "Un corazón herido cabalgando hacia el cambio" (A wounded heart riding towards change) by Sandra Pascual

The book is a true autobiography of Sandra Pascual. Sandra begins to tell us the path that made her take her life, starting from her childhood, and as a child, she moves away from what had to be a traditional childhood and already begins to flirt with the business world, in order to reach the great wound in her heart. It is at this moment, already with a wounded heart, when she enters what would be a traditional life facing society.

After a few years, Sandra is reunited with her inner self that makes her return to the before... but with a small change, the one who was initially a boy was soon going to become a girl, likewise Sandra would return to her beginnings in the business world but this time to become a successful entrepreneur. Along the way, Sandra will encounter many experiences that will take her from one point to another, even going so far as to say hello to death.

Available via libreriacomplices.com

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book