A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , » Savannah Hauk - Living with Crossdressing

Savannah Hauk - Living with Crossdressing

Full title: "Living with Crossdressing: Defining a New Normal".

"Are you living with a partner who is a crossdresser? Are you living with the knowledge that you are a male crossdresser? Are you a cis-woman partner of a man who crossdresses? Are you struggling with what it means to be in a relationship with a man who you have discovered – by accident or his own admission – enjoys wearing feminine clothing?

Join me as I set out to uncover some of the reasons why so many men (including myself) dress as women. Read the stories of real couples who are looking for a new balance in their relationships, including the point of views of the women who decided to stand by their... ahem... men as they learn to better understand their crossdresser and learn how to cope and thrive.

Somewhere amid the misconceptions, stereotypes, and ignorance is the truth about non-transitioning, non-fetish, crossdressing men. But more than that is the strength and care of the women who continue to love and support them."

"I hail from Detroit, Michigan, where the climate of acceptability in the 80s and 90s was less than stellar for crossdressers and other transgender folks. More than twenty years ago, I moved to Manhattan Island for work-related reasons. I discovered a world (or a couple of boroughs) where alternative lifestyles were much more socially acceptable. Eventually, I moved out to Long Island where I lived, worked, loved and explored my gender duality.

Now, I have changed geography, again, to the Upstate of South Carolina in the hopes of a more stable future. I hope the chronicling of my journey is of value to those in the search of better understanding of themselves as they seek out the knowledge to foster acceptance in a world where the crossdressing lifestyle may be found as foreign, misconstrued, and scary to certain people’s sensibilities."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book