A random collection of over 1910 books and audiobooks authored by or about my transgender, intersex sisters, and gender-nonconforming persons all over the world. I read some of them, and I was inspired by some of them. I met some of the authors and heroines, some of them are my best friends, and I had the pleasure and honor of interviewing some of them. If you know of any transgender biography that I have not covered yet, please let me know.

Search for a book

Home » , , , » Skyler Lott - The Great Gender Wall of China

Skyler Lott - The Great Gender Wall of China

Full title: "The Great Gender Wall of China" by Skyler Lott.

This is the third part of a 4-episode series that elaborates on the journey of Skyler Lott (previously Robyn Casias) through a spiritual, social, legal, and physical transformation from being born biologically male to her identified gender as female.

"After a divorce from my first wife of 23 years and, before I found Meili, Episode Five & Episode Six include a love story about a little rowboat I paddled to China in search of my true love. After my heart connected with the joy of my life, I took the love boat to meet my emailed-ordered bride behind the Great Gender Wall of China. When I returned home, I ventured a painstaking 90-day fiancée visa process to deliver my joy package to me back in the USA. At the conclusion of the visa process, with a bizarre twist, I found my irrevocable destiny in my own back yard. The year of 2011, I was 48 at the time when I still socially presented as male. It was just in time for my little “China Girl” to marry me before I stumbled upon Meili."

Available via Amazon

Post a Comment


Click at the image to visit My Blog

Search for a book